18 Quick Fire Questions with Bachelor of the Week
“My Chinese zodiac sign is a Tiger. I enjoy cooking and having friends over for dinner. I can never pass up a good glass of wine or a cup of coffee, ice cream makes me go weak at the knees. My niece and nephew are my absolute joy”
Follow Tim on Instagram @chekinthebox
1. Living in?
4. Three apps that you are addicted to?
My friends call it Grindr 😉
5. Favorite part of your body?
6. Which part of a hot guy catches your eye the most?
Face & Nice arms
7. Three qualities in your perfect boyfriend?
& Emotionally Stable
8. Dealbreaker (Something he does which prevents you from dating him)?
Arrogance, being rude to Waiters & not get along with my mates
9. How long have you been single?
It’s been 3 years
10. Three reasons to visit?
Perfect stopover destination, melting pot of cultures
& must try “Durian”
11. When is the best time to visit?
Anytime, There is always something happening
(between feb. – apr. as it gets a little cooler)
12. What’s your recommended must do attraction?
It’s a toss up between Gardens by the Bay
& National Gallery
13. Favorite night to party?
14. Where would you go?
15. What’s special about it?
the place for gay scene in the city, familiar faces and it’s a great place to chill out and more
16. Which neighborhood is best to stay in?
17. What’s special about that neighborhood?
City centre, close to most of the attractions and some amazing bars & restaurants
18. If you were a tourist visiting which hotel would you stay in?
Fullerton Bay Hotel