21 Quick Fire Questions with Bachelor of the Week
Paolo from Manila, now living in Singapore as a full-time creative consultant in a research company. His thoughtful interview shares so many tips for those planning to visit Singapore’s nightlife, shopping and hotels. One question is, what has he done at the airport? Let’s find out more, shall we?
“I love to gym and spend most of my time at home watching Netflix & movies. I’m a fun, out going & loving person and I believe in what you see is what you get”
Follow Paolo on Instagram @paoloamores
1. Living in?
4. Three apps that you are addicted to?
5. Favorite part of your body?
6. Which part of a hot guy catches your eye the most?
his Bubble Butt
7. Three things which will get you into bed?
guy with six packs, has a big tool
& a good kisser
8. Your weirdest turn on?
9. The strangest place you have done it?
10. Three qualities in your perfect boyfriend?
11. Dealbreaker (Something he does which prevents you from dating him)?
No sense of humour, insensitive & has body smell
12. How long have you been single?
13. Three reasons to visit?
1. the Airport
3. Fabulous Food!! Must try the Chicken Rice
14. When is the best time to visit?
Jun. – Sep. is the best! when Great Singapore Sale & Food Festival takes place
15. What’s your recommended must do attraction?
16. Favorite night to party?
17. Where would you go?
18. What’s special about it?
The best time to see all cute guys in town
19. Which neighborhood is best to stay in?
20. What’s special about that neighborhood?
Orchard offers easy access to retail shops & shopping malls, restaurant, cinemas, health & beauty services
21. If you were a tourist visiting which hotel would you stay in?
Marina Bay Sands
& The South Beach