21 Quick Fire Questions with Bachelor of the Week
Ryan from KL, Malaysia now living in Singapore for the past 6 years. Travel enthusiast, he been busy ticking off so many exotic places from his travel bucket list. Today he shares his stories and useful tips to visit KL, plus he reveals his naughty side to why he loves ‘road trips’ 😉 Well, don’t wait, scroll down now & enjoy the full interview.
“I speak English, Mandarin, Cantonese, Malay & Japanese, am I a nerd? Anyway, I love to travel and a road trip is my favorite. I’m now trying to pick up cooking skills which hopefully I could impress my future other-half 🙂
Follow Ryan on Instagram @ryanlhp
1. Living in?
Senior Manager for a consulting company
4. Three apps which you are addicted to?
5. Favorite part of your body?
6. Which part of a hot guy catches your eye the most?
his smile & his Legs
7. Three things which will get you into bed?
Nice body, good kisser
& good vibes
8. Your weirdest turn on?
9. The strangest place you have done it?
in a car
10. Three qualities in your perfect boyfriend?
& committed to the relationship
11. Dealbreaker (Something he does which prevents you from dating him)?
12. How long have you been single?
more than a year
13. Three reasons to visit?
1. super friendly people
2. cultural diversity
3. Plenty of good & Cheap food Hokkien noodles & Herbal Bak Kut Teh are must try!
14. When is the best time to visit?
All year round
15. What’s your recommended must do attraction?
1. Putrajaya for the architectures
2. Genting Highlands for the chilly weather & casinos
3. Batu Caves for sightseeing, of course KLCC & KL Tower
4. visit a Mamak stall for supper
16. Favorite night to party?
Friday & Saturday nights
17. Where would you go?
1. divinebliss at G Tower
& Market Place on Sat. night
2. No Black Tie is a cool jazz club 3. sky bars in Bukit Bintang areas (Marini’s on 57, Troika & Heli Lounge Bar)
18. What’s special about it?
& good crowd to have fun with
19. Which neighborhood is best to stay in?
Bukit Bintang area
20. Whats special about that neighborhood?
Right in the centre of the city with easy access to shops, food & nightlife
21. If you were a tourist visiting which hotel would you stay in?
Grand Hyatt, JW Marriott