Nelly, Manila | 21 Quick Fire Questions with Bachelor of the Week
Nelly from Manila, Philippines a self-described globetrotter adventurer, obsessed with coffee, fitness, and love for 3 dogs. He is an Operations Manager for his family business of travel agency, surely he is the one to trust for your next holiday advice. Let’s get to know more about, shall we?
“I love traveling, I did bungee jumping in Macau tower and skydiving in Dubai. I’m a real adventurer, anything that makes my blood rushing. Oh! and I have 3 adorable fur babies”
Follow Nelly on Instagram @nellynatic
1. Living in?
4. Three apps which you are addicted to?
5. Favorite part of your body?
6. Which part of a hot guy catches your eye the most?
his expressive eyes
7. Three things which will get you into bed?
Sensual shower, passionate kissing & cheeky butt
8. Your weirdest turn on?
hairy navel and bUM
9. The strangest place you have done it?
a hotel balcony
10. Three qualities in your perfect boyfriend?
& Sense of humor
11. Dealbreaker (Something he does which prevents you dating him)?
he likes to eat…. a lot!
12. How long have you been single?
hmm…about 3 months
13. Three reasons to visit?
1. Museums, largest Chinatown in the world
2. Hot pinoy guys
3. Our famous dessert, Halo halo
14. When is the best time to visit?
Summer time in March is the best
15. What’s your recommended must do attraction?
History buffs will love the National Museum, also check out Art galleries & our famous “kalesa” is also worth a try
16. Favorite night to party?
saturday night is the best
17. Where would you go?
O BAR is my favorite
18. What’s special about it?
reasonably priced drinks & fabulous shows by drag queens & go-go dancers
19. Which neighborhood is best to stay in?
Bonifacio Global city
20. What’s special about that neighborhood?
highly urbanized district
21. If you were a tourist visiting which hotel would you stay in?