21 reasons why you need to visit Asia’s Biggest Gay Party – gCircuit Song Kran 9 Bangkok!
gCircuit Songkran is Asia’s biggest annual gay circuit party with 20,000+ gay men partying like crazy in Bangkok, Asia’s Gay Capital. The huge dance party takes place in April over the Thai holiday of Songkran. The 2020 party takes place on 10-13th of April. This years party will be the 14th gCircuit Song Kran and hopefully one of the largest!
1. Because there are so many hot Boys!!
2. And they put on an amazing performance
3. With unbelievable lighting
4. And world-class DJs who play dance music like
5. Anything which takes 6 months of planning must be worth it!
6. Because there are two Huge Gay Pool Parties.
7. A Bears Pool Party & A Boys Pool Party!
8. And did we mention the Boys look like this – Abs Abs Abs !
9. gCircet takes place during the Thai national holiday of Songkran. The water festival is celebrated with the worlds largest water fight.
10. Because the fan-made videos look this good
12. Because the boys come in groups from everywhere.
13. Did we mention THE BOYS!
— Arnold Yosep Paty (@ArnoldPaty) April 19, 2014
14. And after 3 parties you realise there are still 2 more!
14. Because this is Song Kran 9’s Prelude Promo videos (This isn’t even the full promo video).
15. Did we mention there are 13,000 boys!
16. Who wear tiny shorts
17. Even the Charity Boys look soo hot – Suck F*#k Test Repeat
18. And so do the Drag Queens
19. And of course the Models.
20. Because the 2014 recap looked this amazing
21. And once it’s all over you can rest here.
Tickets for gCircuit Song Kran 9 are available now. Party Starts April 10th – 12th. Don’t Miss Out!