Marlino | 18 Quick Fire Questions with Bachelor of the Week
Marlino is originally from The Philippines. He moved to Vancouver when he was 5 and he is definitely the hottest interior designer in town, let’s get to know him a little more…
“You can call me Mar or Lino but it’s Marlino in full 🙂 I’m a pretty shy guy, laid back and I’m always down to try anything new. My favorite things in life are my nieces and nephew, dogs, friends and anything with chocolate. I love to travel especially to Europe as the old world really fascinates me. One last thing, if you meet me, I will dance around you all the time!”
Follow him on Instagram @barcelino45
1. Living in?
4. Three apps that you are addicted to?
and Candy Crush
5. Favorite part of your body?
6. Which part of a hot guy catches your eye the most?
7. Three things which will get you into bed?
Sense of Humour, COnfidence
and Great Chemistry
8. Your weirdest turn on?
Guys in grey sweat pants
9. The strangest place you have done it?
On the beach
10. Three qualities in your perfect boyfriend?
CAREER driven, Kind
11. Dealbreaker (Something he does which prevents you from dating him)?
High maintenance guys
12. How long have you been single
13. Three reasons to visit?
awesome summer & so much to offer for outdoor activities; Hiking, Snowboarding & beaches. Everything is in close proximity.
14. Favorite neighborhood to stay?
Downtown area (Granville St./ robson St.) as it offers a fusion of ethnic restaurants.
15. What’s your recommended must do attraction?
Beaches (wreck beach) for summer and snowboarding in whistler during the winter.
16. Favorite night to party?
Saturday because that’s when my friends and I paint the town red.
17. Where would you go?
Davie St. (Gay Village) because it’s very accessible for club hopping, check out club xy and pump jacks.
18. What’s special about it?
The community is very close knit. Davie St. and nearby Granville St. all offer great nightlife for locals & tourists.