18 Quick Fire Questions with Asia’s Bachelor of the Week – Aziz
Aziz from Indonesia and now living in Hong Kong for 4 years. He loves to travel and does it for living, as an Air Steward! He has the proof with many awesome & very inspiring travel pictures. Aziz is an outdoor activity lover as you can see in his social media that he’s out and about in the cities, upon the mountains, and often topless (just for the sun).
“I’m a very easy going person, and I travel around for work. I love beaches, laid back atmosphere and partying in a big city is always a YES!. I spent my days off for outdoor sports in Hong Kong such as hiking or if I have a long day off I love to go on a diving trip with my friends. Maybe because I’m a Pisces. One of my bucket lists is going for a skydive which I have a plan to do soon in Auckland. I’m excited!”
Be sure to follow him on Instagram @the_aziz
1. Living in?
4. Three apps which you are addicted to?
Facebook, Instagram and Spotify
5. Favorite part of your body?
6. Which part of a hot guy catches your eye the most?
Those cheeky eyes with a killer smile
7. Three things which will get you into bed?
Alcohol, cute face and nice body
8. Your weirdest turn on?
i’m a fan of Uniformed guys
9. The strangest place you have done it?
Somewhere in one of the hiking trail in hong kong, inside the bushes.
10. Three qualities in your perfect boyfriend?
Honest, Sincere and Funny
11. Dealbreaker (Something he does which prevents you from dating him)?
That strong cigarettes smell
12. How long have you been single?
About a year
TRAVEL, HONG KONG
13. Three reasons to visit?
The hiking, the junkboat party in the summer and the ding ding ride.
14. Favorite neighborhood to stay?
15. What’s your recommend must do attraction?
Hiking and boat party
DRINK, HONG KONG
16. Favorite night to party?
17. Where would you go?
Linq and zoo
18. What’s special about it?
The tiny bars that makes everybody stand and cruising outside the bars