Taipei’s exclusive circuit party! | 26 & 27 Oct. 2018
One of Asia’s largest gay pride events is back. Last year it was reported that more than a 100 000 people from all over the world attended the festival. This year theWow and Pride Music Festival with host two main parties, featuring 10 well-known DJs and sexy dancers from across the globe. Mark your calendar and join the fun.
Fri. 26th Oct. 21:00-04:00 Warriors (Dress Code: Camouflage)
Sat. 27th Oct. 21:00-04:00 Elysium (Dress Code: White)
- Dan Slater (Australia)
- Head (Taiwan)
- Toy Armada (Philippines)
- Yinon Yahel (Israel)
Additional performing DJ’s:
- Cory (Taiwan)
- Dan Chen F*Daniel (Taiwan)
- DJ KIN (Taiwan)
- Lorri (Singapore)
- TAKI (Hong Kong)
- TOMO (Japan)
There will also be a live act featuring: Soraya from Spain.
Dance the night away with sexy dancers from across the globe: Andre (Taiwan), Ehrard (South Africa), KaiKai (Taiwan), Naoki (Japan), Kenji (Japan), Kuan (Taiwan), Nawoto (Japan), Paolo (Philippines), Tosusu (Japan), Touya (Taiwan) and Yoshihiro (Japan).
Additional event information
- Entry Fee & Drink Prices: 1800 TWD / one day
- Open & Close Time: 21:00-04:00
- The location of all the venues will be announced as soon as possible. Stay tuned.
- For more information visit the Facebook event page: Taipei Pride Music Festival