21 Quick Fire Questions with Bachelor of the Week
Jono from a half-country town Berowra in Sydney, Australia. Interesting facts, he has twin brother, obsessed with fitness, has left nipple pierced and now thinking to get another one done as well. Started out as a fashion blogger with jobs for ASOS and TSTM before moving onto working at Microsoft.
“I love to travel, play guitar, sing & dance. I’ve quad majored in music, film studies, finance and marketing. I LOVE circuit parties and meeting all the new boys there every year – especially the hot one’s that can dance hard” 😉
Follow Jono on Instagram @jayswayin
1. Living in?
Enterprise Account Manager at Microsoft
4. Three apps which you are addicted to?
5. Favorite part of your body?
My left nipple after I got my piercing
6. Which part of a hot guy catches your eye the most?
Chiselled Pretty – Boy Face
7. Three things which will get you into bed?
8. Your weirdest turn on?
Guys having sex with clothes on, in public 😉
9. The strangest place you have done it?
In the laundry room of a girlfriend’s apartment (she didn’t know)
10. Three qualities in your perfect boyfriend?
11. Dealbreaker (Something he does which prevents you dating him)?
Boys without goals
12. How long have you been single?
I have been single for 1 year
13. Three reasons to visit?
1. Relaxed way of life by the ocean
2. if you like seafood, you must try fresh Sydney rock oysters & lobster
3. also the boys are seriously some of the sexiest in the world
14. When is the best time to visit?
March – Mardi Gras is on so lots of parties with Summer weather
15. What’s your recommended must do attraction?
Go hike in the national park to empty beach paradises
16. Favorite night to party?
Saturday is always a perfect night
17. Where would you go?
18. What’s special about it?
People aren’t scared to be a little bit ratchet + laser lights, house music & podiums
19. Which neighborhood is best to stay in?
20. Whats special about that neighborhood?
Good view of the Opera House / Harbour Bridge / good food and only 15 mins from the party street (Oxford Street)