21 Quick Fire Questions with Bachelor of the Week
Ian from Hong Kong, he cannot live without travelling and doing handstand. He has the proof with so many awesome (and silly) travel posts. Are you ready to scroll down to find out more about Ian?
“I am very into outdoor activities, hiking and scuba diving are my favorite. Since my working hour is quite flexible so I can basically fly/travel anytime. I love doing handstand in different places, my friends call me Monkey Boy (not money boy please don’t misread 😛 ”
Follow Ian on Instagram @iancarrng
1. Living in?
4. Three apps which you are addicted to?
5. Favorite part of your body?
6. Which part of a hot guy catches your eye the most?
His killer smile
7. Three things which will get you into bed?
1. Several glasses of Hoegaarden
2. Passionate kisses from a soft thick lips
3. HOT BODY 😉
8. Your weirdest turn on?
That sexy tan lines
9. The strangest place you have done it?
Grrrrr … hard to pick one, airport lounge, staircase of my apartment or beach (Oops) 😉
10. Three qualities in your perfect boyfriend?
Adventurous, Sense of humor
11. Dealbreaker (Something he does which prevents you dating him)?
Bad breath & nose hair
12. How long have you been single?
Please don’t pour salt on my wound 🙁
TRAVEL HONG KONG
13. Three reasons to visit?
1) Hiking, Beaches & Camping
2) Junkboat parties!
3) YUMMY food! HK is the hometown of DIM SUM so morning visit to Yum Cha is a must!
14. When is the best time to visit?
Whenever I am in town (or not in town :P)
15. What’s your recommended must do attraction?
1. Victoria Harbor for the best night views
2. Go around with Star Ferry (HK iconic transportation) for crossing Victoria Harbor
3. Peak Tram – the 100+ years old Red-Tram climb you up to Victoria Peak
DRINK HONG HONG
16. Favorite night to party?
Friday & Saturday
17. Where would you go?
18. What’s special about it?
It’s Hong Kong’s hottest gay nightlife right now!
SLEEP HONG KONG
19. Which neighborhood is best to stay in?
20. Whats special about that neighborhood?
Very convenience to go around,
surrounded by good brunch places & restaurants,
walkable to most of the clubs, it’s busy & it’s also quiet
21. If you were a tourist visiting which hotel would you stay in?