21 Quick Fire Questions with Bachelor of the Week
Ashita from Bangkok, sexy guy who’s part Thai, Chinese & Japanese. Healthy guy who’s really keen on cooking & working out. Ashita loves traveling and that gives & create some inspirations to what he’s doing. Are you ready to scroll down & know more about this romantic guy & his tattoo?
“I am an Architect by profession and the good thing about this job is that it entails a lot of ideas and inspiration needed. If I have to spend a weekend, ideally it would be in an island where I can relax and enjoy the moment. Tattoo are my way to express myself and for the record I have 23 tattoos. I have two dogs at home named Dita and Joon J – these two always keep me company.”
Follow Ashita on Instagram @ashitaxu
1. Living in?
4. Three apps which you are addicted to?
5. Favorite part of your body?
6. Which part of a hot guy catches your eye the most?
His smile & butt
7. Three things which will get you into bed?
Chemistry (which includes Passion), Physical Attraction
& Right Timing
8. Your weirdest turn on?
I find foreign languages are sexy, especially the accent when they speak
9. The strangest place you have done it?
Sex by the beach on the sand
& under the moonlight
10. Three qualities in your perfect boyfriend?
1. Someone who think before speak, smart & has a direction in life.
2. Someone who is honest, be faithful to our relationship.
3. Someone who is patient & is willing to invest time for our future.
11. Dealbreaker (Something he does which prevents you dating him)?
I would never go out with someone whose only intention is to get inside my pants
12. How long have you been single?
I have been single for 3 years
13. Three reasons to visit?
Delicious Food, Friendly People & beautiful places
14. When is the best time to visit?
April, during Songkran (Thai’s New Year) for water fight festival & party 🙂
15. What’s your recommended must do attraction?
Do visit temples for stunning architecture
16. Favorite night to party?
Saturday is always a perfect day
17. Where would you go?
18. What’s special about it?
I love the music being played there, It makes me want to dance all night & you can really enjoy it with your friends
19. Which neighborhood is best to stay in?
20. Whats special about that neighborhood?
It’s near the main gay night life, also surrounded by good food, shopping & night market
21. If you were a tourist visiting which hotel would you stay in?