Songkran, Thai New Year in Bangkok is world famous in the gay community but is it really as good as everybody says it is?
1. Because nobody is dressing up
2. and nobody takes part
3. except for these guys
4. with their huge guns!
5. It’s the world’s largest water fight
Welcome to the largest water gun battle in the world! 😆 The Songkran water festival coincides with the Thai New Year. Participating in this celebration has been on my bucket list for years and I'm ecstatic to be here for it! Just about everyone in the country from the youngest to the oldest ventures outside to join in the fun!
6. where nobody is having fun!
7. Seriously, nobody is having fun
8. absolutely nobody!
9. It’s so boring with hot guys everywhere 😉
10. like … all around!
11. Start wishing that you can be in Bangkok next year
12. so you don’t end up being bored!