21 Questions with Bachelor of the Week
It seems nerds are ruling the world these days – not just because of their topless selfies and their startups – but also because nerdy guys are ridiculously hot! Alex proves that you don’t need to be ashamed of your weird sense of humor as a nerd, but to embrace it. Alex reveals his favorite nightlife spots in Taipei – you’re going to adore this funny guy.
“Hi I’m Alex and here are some interesting facts you should know about me,
I teach in school,
I have ADHD (Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder),
I love horror movies,
I had a wet dream with Ricky Martin 7 years ago,
I’m afraid of Aliens so I try to avoid staying at rooftop,
(and I’m a “hot gay nerd” a rare species in the LGBT community) haha 😛 ”
Follow Alex @alexdextery
1. Living in?
4. Three apps which you are addicted to?
5. Favorite part of your body?
6. Which part of a hot guy catches your eye the most?
His hairy chest awwww…
7. Three things which will get you into bed?
Alcohol, a nice condom
& lots of shrimps
8. Your weirdest turn on?
Five naked homo stay in one room playing xbox
9. The strangest place you have done it?
Back room of a sex toy store
10. Three qualities in your perfect boyfriend?
11. Dealbreaker (Something he does which prevents you dating him)?
He eats boogers
12. How long have you been single?
Haha years & years I guess
13. Three reasons to visit?
1. Delicious beef noodle
2. Fantastic night life
3. We love gay and also we are always horny
14. When is the best time to visit?
Note, Asia’s biggest LGBT pride takes place every year in October (70K people from all over the continent) or you can come to visit anytime
15. What’s your recommended must do attraction?
1. foodie guys, Taiwan is paradise! from Shilin Night Market to high end restaurant on the 101 tower
2. Must visit Longshan Temple and experience the Mazu’s procession (goddess of the ocean)
3. Party boys, don’t miss Taipei Pride, Spring Scream and Ho-Hai-Yan Rock festival in Fulong, very gay friendly and close to Taipei
16. Favorite night to party?
17. Where would you go?
Red house & ABRAZO
18. What’s special about it?
19. Which neighborhood is best to stay in?
20. Whats special about that neighborhood?
Convenience for visitors
21. If you were a tourist visiting which hotel would you stay in?
Sheraton Grand Taipei Hotel
Alex on coming out & life as a gay man:
“My gay life is like a video game. I have to travel very far and battle with evil monsters to rescue a princess. Sometimes I save the wrong princess and sometimes the princess just isn’t there, so I push pause and take a rest. I know for as long as I live, I will have to keep on fighting.
Being gay and a nerd, I, unfortunately, don’t understand about fashion, I don’t really know how to dress so I wear tank-tops at home and t-shirts with cartoon characters at work. I enjoy being alone because handsome men always make me nervous. (unless he is naked… lol)
I get up early. I work hard and play video games even harder. In a way, I like to feel in charge of my life and be able to choose the kind of person I want to be. I really love my simple life.”