21 Questions with Bachelor of the Week
Cameron lived in Taiwan for 12 years before moving to America. The young & talented bachelor was a piano prodigy and had a scene in Iron Man 2 (but it ended up on the cutting room floor, which he was devastated.) Now you will be devastated if you miss out his interview below.
“My Instagram opened a whole new world for me. I’m extremely passionate about travel and photography. I try to keep my feed as tasteful as possible. I’ve connected with a lot of great people through Instagram that have become my friends in real life.”
Follow Cameron @thecameronlee
1. Living in?
Born in Taiwan, but grew up in La.
Luxury and Entertainment Marketing/PR
4. Three apps which you are addicted to?
5. Favorite part of your body?
My height… not really a body part, but I’m 6 foot tall and I love it! 🙂
6. Which part of a hot guy catches your eye the most?
7. Three things which will get you into bed?
Amazing chemistry, intelligence
& a nice beard
8. Your weirdest turn on?
A British accent
9. The strangest place you have done it?
Ha, I would get in a lot of trouble if I say this publicly. Ask me privately 🙂
10. Three qualities in your perfect boyfriend?
A great sense of humor, successful
11. Dealbreaker (Something he does which prevents you dating him)?
Still living at home
12. How long have you been single?
It’s been long enough!
TRAVEL LOS ANGELES
13. Three reasons to visit?
1. We have one of the liveliest gay scenes in the US
2. Amazing food and dining scene- Smorgasburg LA is a weekly food market, that is a must!
3. Great weather all year round
14. When is the best time to visit?
June. The weather is great during this time, and Pride Festival is normally in June, it has been called “Gaychella”, the gay version of “Coachella”, because of the caliber of the musical acts we get.
15. What’s your recommended must do attraction?
1. There’s something magical about being at the Griffith Observatory during sunset, You get a magnificent view of all of LA.
2. Drive up the Pacific Coast Highway to Malibu, It’s a beautiful scenic drive along the ocean
3. The Broad Museum
DRINK LOS ANGELES
16. Favorite night to party?
Saturday for sure!
17. Where would you go?
The Chapel or Precinct
18. What’s special about it?
Great crowd, strong drinks and it’s always packed
SLEEP LOS ANGELES
19. Which neighborhood is best to stay in?
20. Whats special about that neighborhood?
Walking distance to the gay scene and 20 mins from the beach (if no traffic)
21. If you were a tourist visiting which hotel would you stay in?
The London West Hollywood if you want to be in the center of the gay scene, or Shutters by the Beach in Santa Monica if you want to be by the beach
Cameron on coming out & life as a gay man:
“You learn that some people will never accept it and part of the process of coming out is accepting that loss. It’s important to surround yourself with people that are accepting and let go of the ones that are not.
My life has been great since coming out. Like everything else in LA, the gay scene here is extremely superficial, but at the same time, everyone is hot. It’s a double-edged sword.
Open relationship is somewhat considered a norm in the gay world. I don’t have a problem with people that choose to be in open relationships, but personally I would much prefer a monogamous relationship.
My favorite part is the sense of community that we have. There’s nothing more exciting than seeing a community of people coming together to celebrate who we are. Also, gays know how to party, I have yet been disappointed!”