The experienced and inexperienced get together to share the most important hints & tips you need to become an expert “Hiking Dude”. Find out what you really need for the enjoyable hike and also about the instagramer behind the hashtag #TheGayPassport. Have a great hike!
1. When you reach the top, make sure to celebrate! Does it matter with or without clothing? 😉
2. Drink often to stay hydrated, trail mix & motivation. Don’t look what difficult just go and have fun with old & new friends!
3. Live a healthy lifestyle & eat a big meal before you go. Do you need to be (this) fit to hike? 😉
4. Always bring a good map, an external phone charger & maybe sun cream or layers. These are the things you need!
5. Get enough rest before doing outdoor activities. Have an open-mind and don’t stick to the norm 😛
6. Bring flashlight & warm clothes to put on after you’re done sweating. PS. leave all your cotton clothes at home 😉
7. Always know what time the sunsets and for more enjoyable hike plan a route that is suitable the whole group!
8. Walking stick or poles if heading down steep trails and did we mention water?? Remember, we are visitors, don’t destroy the nature!
9. You need to have the right equipment and supplies, like hiking shoes, sunglasses, sun cream & first aid.
10. Check if you need to get hiking permission before setting off! PS. don’t forget to take insta hiking shots 😉
Finally, you are now ready to be hiking dude!
Use #TheGayPassport on your travel pictures to get featured in the next Weekly Wanderlust!