21 Questions with Bachelor of the Week
Huy, a guy with killer smile and his talent of playing ukulele. He’s just finished studying and now looking for a job even though he has his own restaurant, ambitious guy!
“I’m an active guy and love to travel, learning new cultures, making new friends wherever I go and taking good photos”
Follow Huy @huydo263
1. Living in?
Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
Bien Hoa, Vietnam
I just finished school for 6 months. Now looking for office jobs. Beside that I own a small restaurant in my hometown
4. Three apps which you are addicted to?
5. Favorite part of your body?
My face and my butts 😉
6. Which part of a hot guy catches your eye the most?
His butts, arms and his height
7. Three things which will get you into bed?
Hot tall guys, no drama
& personal emotion
8. Your weirdest turn on?
I like to go to cinema on the first date
and cuddle in silent lol
9. The strangest place you have done it?
10. Three qualities in your perfect boyfriend?
Good lover material, successful
11. Dealbreaker (Something he does which prevents you dating him)?
Liar, disrespectful person
12. How long have you been single?
TRAVEL HO CHI MINH
13. Three reasons to visit?
Nice sky bars, friendly people
& the most gay friendly city in Vietnam
14. When is the best time to visit?
All year around, except during Lunar new year because everyone stop their business for relax
15. What’s your recommended must do attraction?
Try as much local food as possible cuz for me Vietnamese food is the best! 😉
DRINK HO CHI MINH
16. Favorite night to party?
Saturday night is the best!
17. Where would you go?
M Galleries rooftop, Fusion rooftop
18. What’s special about it?
Republic is the only gay club in town, while other two have a nice city views
SLEEP HO CHI MINH
19. Which neighborhood is best to stay in?
20. Whats special about that neighborhood?
City centre and it gets busy even at night
21. If you were a tourist visiting which hotel would you stay in?
Pullman, Liberty Point
Huy on coming out & life as a gay man:
“HCM city is quite open for gay. You can hug, hand in hand on streets but don’t go too far though. Some people still hate gay but majority is very supportive for gay community.
I’m very open about my personal life so almost all my friends know and they still treat me well as usual. My favorite part about being a gay is you can be successful and beautiful at the same time, not many straight man can do lol.
Actually I haven’t had official come out yet. Some people have the idea of me not into girls, and some aren’t sure. I guess this is one of many ways I can come out and show poeple who I am.”