18 Quick Fire Questions with Asia’s Bachelor of the Week – Matt
Matt from Bangkok, used to live in Sydney for couple years, moved to Hong Kong for an Interior Design degree before returning to Thailand to open his own furniture store and Koguma Kafe (originally an iconic gay popular smoothies shop in Silom, Bangkok) in Hua Hin. He must be busy all the time with these 2 projects. Do you think this is the reason why he is single?
“I love any kind of designs and love to try new things, meeting new people sometimes could be a little drawback due to my snobbish look but I’m actually a fun and outgoing person. I’m a workaholic who’s into sports to stay fit and healthy.”
Be sure to follow him on Instagram @83matty
1. Living in?
Hua Hin, Thailand
Business owner and freelance Interior Designer
4. Three apps which you are addicted to?
LINE, Jack’d and Instagram
5. Favorite part of your body?
6. Which part of a hot guy catches your eye the most?
Thighs & butts
7. Three things which will get you into bed?
8. Your weirdest turn on?
Good-Size Adam’s Apple
9. The strangest place you have done it?
10. Three qualities in your perfect boyfriend?
Great smile, Fun in bed
& Drama free
11. Dealbreaker (Something he does which prevents you dating him)?
12. How long have you been single?
It’s been quite awhile
13. Three reasons to visit Thailand?
Beach, AMazing Tourist attractions
14. Favorite neighborhood to stay in Bangkok?
Sathorn and Sukhumvit because it’s easy to get around THE CITY
15. What’s your recommend the must do attraction, Bangkok?
I love to eat and shop so Chinatown and Weekend Market for pre drinks. then you’re ready for, just LIKE they say “the night is still young”
16. Favorite night to party?
17. Where would you go?
Viva Bar (@ Weekend Market) for pre drinks and then heading to the biggest gay scene in town, Silom.
18. What’s special about Viva Bar?
Cool place, great atmosphere, fun DJ’s playlist & happy hour drinks. it’s also the perfect place to meet new local friends.